eFileCabinet is focused on helping businesses of any size to improve their profitability and productivity by streamlining their operations and work processes with our award-winning software platform. Our robust product includes Smart Automation, Workflow, Templates, Share & Requests, Governance, and eSignature with KBA/OTP.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively present products to prospective clients tailored to their business needs
- Successfully close new business
- Creatively overcome customer objections to close deals
- Work effectively with the business development team and others to drive new business
- Proactively stay in touch with our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Create detailed plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Drive to win business and close deals
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; engaging and persuasive presentation skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Experience utilizing Salesforce, Outreach, Gong
What We Offer:
- Flexible work schedule
- Three-day weekends every month
- Straightforward and clear uncapped compensation
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Top-notch work-life balance and company culture
- Remote work environment
- Our team is headquartered in Lehi, Utah. This position is a fully remote position available to candidates located in Southern California.
Come experience the stability of a 20-year-old company with the vision and energy of a startup. Apply today!
eFileCabinet is an EEO; M/F/D/V; we offer PTO; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with match), Life Insurance and many perks.