**We are building a remote Customer Success team to better serve our customers in the Eastern Time Zone. You must sit in Eastern Time Zone to be eligible for this role**
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America's homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
As part of the Customer Support Team, you are a great communicator who is comfortable solving complex problems quickly and eloquently. Our Customer Support Representative will act as the first level of support working directly with customers to identify problems, solve them if possible, and know when to escalate to another team if needed. We provide world-class customer support via chat, email, and phone.
You're comfortable troubleshooting with limited information, typing quickly, and providing world-class service through our different mediums. You believe that great isn't good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your interactions with our Pros.
Our Customer Support Team is extraordinary. Our average response time is less than a minute. Our customer satisfaction exceeds 95%. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals. Our success is their success.
Compensation: $45,000 OTE
$18 base + 20% performance bonus
What you'll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact with our customers - the Pros.
- Manage and prioritize our support channels with speed and accuracy.
- Quickly identify and escalate Pros to applicable resolution path.
- Prompt attention to detail to resolve Pro issues with limited information.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide assistance to a broad base of customers.
- Recommend improvements to Pros' current workflows and provide relevant knowledge of how the software works.
- Provide Pros with best practices on how to more efficiently run their business.
- Suggest creative solutions or workarounds when possible to resolve a Pro's need.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Tech support, customer support, or customer care experience
- Interest in and knack for troubleshooting
- Excellent English reading, writing and verbal communication
- Reputation for being hard-working and reliable
- Flexibility to periodically work on weekends or on weekdays before 8am or after 5pm
- Professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others
- Bonus skills:
- Understanding of iOS and Android devices
- Some college coursework
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.