Senior Manager, Bridge Customer Success will participate in global, cross-departmental efforts to help grow a team of Customer Success Managers and increase the market presence of Bridge. The main focus of this position is to build a dedicated team of CSMs, ensure team accountability to operations and standards, grow existing accounts, position Bridge to capture additional market share through a solutions oriented approach, and communicate customer needs and strategy to the executive team.
This opportunity can work remote, Bridge is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Manage, train and build a skilled group of CSMs in Enterprise, Mid-Market and Pooled models
- Ensure CS tools and processes are implemented with team adoption
- Increase market share from existing account base and new business to business opportunities
- Work with customers to establish goals and aid them in achieving their vision
- Program manage account escalations
- Own overall customer relationship, such as CSAT Surveys, Renewals, and Upsell Lead Generation
- Communicate customer needs cross departmentally and with senior leadership
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 4+ years Account Management experience
- Passionate about helping customers succeed
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated follow up and follow through
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
- Multitask and prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously
- Customer facing background within the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
- Corporate LMS experience preferred.
We've always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit www.getbridge.com.