Senior Sales Development Representative
Factal is looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to join our Seattle-based sales team (remote candidates welcome). Factal is a rapidly growing news and technology startup that provides real-time coverage and data of major incidents to protect people from harm and help those in need. We think of breaking news in a fundamentally new way, applying journalists and technologists together to solve new information problems in an increasingly volatile world.
Factal sells annual SaaS subscriptions to large corporations for physical security, global risk intelligence, continuity of operations, emergency management, supply chain management, and executive protection. With a client base of the world's largest and best-known corporations, Factal has a growing reputation for outstanding customer service and ethical business practices.
We're looking for a Senior SDR to play a key role in scaling Factal's revenue growth. The Senior SDR will own the full process of direct outbound lead generation with the goal of booked meetings that can convert to closed sales.
- Expand and manage a database of our target accounts based on a deep understanding of our prospective clients.
- Build email campaigns and messaging to generate awareness and sales leads.
- Monitor email campaigns to adjust and enhance based on response metrics.
- Initiate first engagements with leads from both outbound and inbound channels using a multi-threaded approach (phone, email, social)
- Manage lead funnel and lead lifecycle to enable reliable campaign tracking, reporting, and lead hand-off.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as an SDR, Marketing Analyst or B2B Growth Marketer
- Excellent Hubspot skills
- Skilled with sales outreach tools
- Familiarity with common lead database tools
- Ability to qualify opportunities, create pipeline, and drive deals through the sales funnel.
- Proven writing and oral communication abilities
- Strong self-management and work habits
- A desire Prefers to work for a small, collaborative, mission-driven company
- Personal interest in news and current events
This position is ideal for someone who is currently an SDR looking for their next career step and the freedom to apply the full range of their skills and abilities. The right candidate is someone who wants to write the playbook rather than just follow it.
With a small but growing team, the opportunity to gain closing experience in the Senior SDR role is attainable. The career path of the Senior SDR is a closing role, sales manager, or marketing manager.
Compensation of a mix of base salary, commissions, and stock options. Factal pays competitively and offers equal employment opportunities to all candidates. Factal does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service or other non-merit factors.