EasyPay Finance is a fast-growing financial services technology firm established in 2001. We assist merchants in the automotive services and various retail sectors in meeting the financing needs of their customers. Headquartered in Vista, California, the EasyPay Finance program is currently offered in 50 states where we are working diligently to provide our clients and their customers with a superior product and experience. We are committed to empowering our dedicated employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives. When you join our company, you become part of a focused team that works collaboratively to be the best in a fast-paced and emerging market.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, track record of success in sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork. This position involves handling inbound and outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. The ideal candidate will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions and/or complaints, as well as provide an accurate and appropriate response.
- Provide a comprehensive explanation of EasyPay's products.
- Manage inbound and outbound client calls assisting with requests; addressing complaints, and handling any other matters related to products or services.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Stay abreast of competition and industry trends
- Use relationship management techniques to build client loyalty
- Persuasively sell clients on making EasyPay their exclusive payment option
- Strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed individual and team goals
- Problem solving, consulting, and servicing customers
- Strong phone presence and ability to meet call requirements
- Strong collaboration and social skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
- A proven track record of performance-based culture, client satisfaction, & teamwork
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- PC literacy [Office 365: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint] and typing proficiency
- 1-2 years' experience in Customer Service, Account Management, Account Executive, Business Development and/or inside/outside sales experience preferred
- Tele prospecting, virtual presentation, and/or B2B/F2F experience a plus
- Adaptability and accountability
- Bilingual a plus
At EasyPay, you have a voice and can make an impact. If you work hard and have a great attitude, your professional and financial opportunities are unlimited!
- $13-$15 hourly rate plus commission plan
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
EasyPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer!