We are a Virginia based technology consulting firm that specializes in building out product & engineering teams at high growth startups in emerging tech markets. In true startup fashion, we started out of a garage in Leesburg, VA in 2011 and quickly established ourselves as a leader in the startup community throughout the Washington DC metro area. We now support startups throughout the country and are looking to build out our internal recruiting and sales teams to support this expansion. We are looking for technology savvy individuals who love the idea of helping startups grow! Qualified candidates do not need to have any prior recruiting or sales experience, we will provide a 3 month training program where you will learn from our recruiting and sales leads!
What will I do in this role?
- Identify Software Engineering talent to fill current and upcoming job openings with startups
- Build and maintain relationships with Software Engineers from various skill sets
- Participate in virtual tech events in the start-up community
- Contribute ideas to help shape and grow hatch IT
- Assist in new territory expansion
- Research local and new startup, product and engineering markets
- Increase the hatch I.T. brand so that we remain credible and top-of-mind to our targeted audiences
Does This Describe You?
- You are passionate about Technology
- You’re interested in learning more about the startup community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are self-motivated, ambitious & have an entrepreneurial mentality
- You thrive in an autonomous environment and are comfortable working remote
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or at least actively pursuing one
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status