Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for selling, training, and coaching at scale for all your teams and across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in London and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as, Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives. Our award winning platform is recognized by Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform category to meet all of their feature requirements.
Meet and exceed sales quotas while adhering to Bigtincan standards and rules of engagement;
- Aggressively develop and enable existing partners such as Apple, Atea, CDW, and others;
- Prospect, create and qualify new leads to build and maintain a minimum 3x pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
- Effectively communicate, demonstrate and present Bigtincan products, solutions, and value proposition to prospects, customers and partners
- Accurately deliver monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to Bigtincan management
- Secure proper signed paperwork from partners and customers in accordance with Bigtincan’s revenue recognition policy and preapproved by Bigtincan Legal and Finance departments
- Assist in identifying and signing regional partners that can generate opportunities for Bigtincan
- Create and execute a strong business plan for the territory. Business plans will be updated and reviewed quarterly.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Who You Are
- Prior experience selling software into the multiple verticals is essential (3-5 years minimum).
- You must be a self-starting closer with proven ability to grow key relationships and build a wide pipeline of new business.
- A book of business or contacts in the financial services industry is a preferred advantage
- An aggressive team player, hungry, nimble and intelligent with experience of selling into large organizations with numerous stakeholders
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly in selling an evolving product suite.
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.