Sensgreen is an IoT & Analytics company, collecting and converting big data into actions and results towards healthy, energy-efficient, and smart buildings.
We desire an enthusiastic Head of People & Culture to bolster our human capital. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of human capital to reach various targets in the hype of a start-up. You will be working with an international team located globally and will have full-time remote & flexible working opportunities with a competitive package.
People are at the core of our business, and awareness of cultures, morals, needs, and proactive communication is the key to uplifting our efficiencies. We can go good while doing good, towards a better future for humanity. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing all people initiatives while managing and inspiring a team.
The Head of People and Culture is responsible for strategic and operational People initiatives across the organization. Working closely with the CEO and senior management, you will lead on the organization's development strategy and strengthen and drive a high-performance culture.
Head of People & Culture requirements are:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field
- CIPD or similar preferred
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Proven experience in a similar role for min. 5 years of talent acquisition, employee relations, people operations, employee branding, compensation/benefits, and/or organizational development.
- Demonstrable experience in recruitment and employment practices
- Technical recruitment experience is a plus
- Keen interest in technology and previous startup experience is a big bonus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & side benefits
- Key role in an international and extremely fast-growing IoT & SaaS company
- Possibility to make a real difference in a fast-moving, international company
- Stock options
Head of People & Culture's responsibilities are:
HR Strategy & Operations
• Structure the HR department and define the HR strategy to ensure employee engagement and a healthy workplace.
• Drive a culture that embodies Sensgreen's values, which reward, promote and encourage high performance throughout the organization.
• Maintain and review organizational structure across all departments. Adjust teams when required to optimize the utilization of people across the business.
• Responsible for salary benchmarking & competitor analysis (Compensation & Benefits).
• Lead disciplinary processes and work with the relevant team when needed.
Talent & Employer Branding
• Create & manage a recruitment budget to select, attract and retain the best profiles to support our growth and in line with Sensgreen values.
• Design a direct (In-House) recruitment strategy to ensure cost savings for the business.
• Optimize and scale the overall team and process for recruiting transformational talent, candidate evaluation processes, interview best practices, candidate follow-up, recruiting KPIs, and continuous improvement to drive the growth strategy.
• Establish and improve the full employee lifecycle (onboarding, performance reviews, internal communications, off-boarding).
• Support multiple business areas with their recruitment needs, being quick to understand the demands of different teams.
• Constantly strive to improve the quality, time, and cost-efficiency of the recruiting function.
Performance & Culture
• Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and team check-ins.
• Drive a culture of performance and support managers to track monthly 1:1's and quarterly reviews. Implement Performance Development Plan to develop talents.
• Mentor & coach People Business Partners and People/ Office team members.
Sensgreen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.