This is a remote position, so if you're not in the assigned location that is not an issue.
The Manager of Solutions Customer Success will build, lead and coach a team of high performing Customer Success Managers that manage our Solutions customers worldwide. Working directly with the Global Head of Solutions Customer Success, you will be responsible to drive retention to our customer base providing a great experience and enabling growth through our products and services. In order to do that, you`ll motivate and oversee the lagging and leading indicators of your team, utilizing technology, playbooks and processes with Customer Success best practices. Besides retention you'll also be responsible to keep an efficient team, with CSMs delivering value to customers with medium touch and tech.
- Manage a team of CSMs to execute on key strategic initiatives and achieve operational excellence towards retention, expansion, churn/risk reduction, client advocacy, and account lifetime value.
- Coach and develop the team to be world class on digital marketing, customer success, customer service, prioritization/time management and objection handling.
- Partner with other leaderships and internal groups for alignment, SLAs, constant improvement/feedback, contributing subject matter expertise and progressing cross-functional objectives. Specially with Product, Marketplace, CX, CS Ops, Support.
- Analyze customer health and develop a deep understanding of evolving value drivers.
- Analyze churn and develop a deep understanding of churn drivers and develop churn mitigation strategies.
- Identify improvement areas and surface strategic insights.
- Ensure Rock Content product adoption, client satisfaction and account health.
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for the Customer Success team including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work with fellow global Customer Success managers to implement our customer success strategy in (their relevant market North America, Brazil and Mexico).
- Own renewals, upsells, NPS, QBR oversight for the team
- Help the team with negotiation and pricing packaging proposals.
You will need:
- Digital Marketing industry best practices and future trends that allow you to position yourself as a trusted advisor and leader.
- Marketing Technology landscape segments and the role of each in the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Concise communication skills: Able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Deep experience in working cross-functionally and facilitating and streamlining communication between teams.
- Native English skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proactive: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, aligning resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- The goal-oriented mindset with an ability to own your numbers
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills, with experience with client-facing presentations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building.
- Strong emotional intelligence to deal with pressure when dealing with changes, difficult conversations and customers issues.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!