Avex is a New York City based eCommerce design, development & optimization agency. We partner with brands ranging from high-growth DTC to enterprise level. Over the years we’ve worked amazing companies such as: KITH, Hugo Boss, Undefeated, Rumpl, HAUS, O'Neill, Serta Simmons Bedding, Badgley Mischka and many others.
We're a growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and eCommerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team. We believe that our work should not only produce amazing results for our clients, but that it should also be fun and rewarding. Avex believes in a strong work-life balance, not just churning out projects.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
What you'll be doing
- Review project documentation as a basis for testing documentation and product understanding
- Collaborating with the Project Manager and Development team on testing approaches
- Execution of browser / OS compatibility testing
- Execution of integration testing
- Facilitates usability testing
- Facilitates user acceptance testing
- Defect identification
- Tracking and communication of testing efforts – Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in system testing and quality assurance positions in the area of Software Engineering/Development, eCommerce and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience testing user facing applications
- It is expected that this individual will be proficient with leading testing approaches and tools
- Experience managing and maintaining manual or automated test cases
- Proficiency with leading testing tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience testing Web applications, Mobile apps, and/or CMS platforms
- Familiar with Monday.com, Figma and Shopify
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.