Have you worked for a SaaS company and have a track record for helping customers achieve their goals? What if their goal was to effectively educate and engage their residents about waste diversion using cutting edge technology? Would you be able to talk shop with them?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help municipalities and haulers implement and leverage ReCollect digital communication products including Collection Calendars, Waste Wizards, and Mobile Apps.
Leveraging a best practice model, you will guide customers along their journey to be successful in their goals, to ensure they renew their annual subscription with ReCollect, and grow their product portfolio. You will:
- Take ownership of ~100 customers assigned to you and are ultimately responsible for their success, and therefore renewal.
- Understand your customer's needs, capabilities, and waste management strategy, in order to help them achieve their goals.
- Guide customers through our best practice customer journey from implementation to throughout their lifetime with ReCollect.
- Set benchmarks and customer's expectations based on real customer data.
- Be equipped with a library of resources, success stories, KPIs and coaching.
- Tailor communication plans with promotional material to drive adoption.
- Analyze data and usage to make additional product and/or waste program recommendations.
- Motivate customers to implement your recommendations, by leveraging other customer stories.
- From a template, equip customers with a step-by-step tailored Success Plan.
- Prove value both they, and their residents, are receiving with modern, online, self-service waste management tools.
Within ReCollect, you will be the voice of the customer, working closely with Sales on upsells and referrals, with Product Support on technical builds, and with our Product team helping to steer future products.
You will be successful in this role if you can do a variety of work, like: motivate customers to progress along a roadmap, set goals and benchmarks, identify ways to prove value, spark opportunities for growth, co-author success case studies, and deliver tutorials.
Ultimately, you'll be working to ensure municipalities and haulers use their ReCollect products to their fullest potential to make educated decisions on waste program improvements. The best part is: our Customers LOVE our products and our company!
This listing is for a full-time position, working remotely from anywhere in Canada or the US.
Skills and traits
The right person for this job will have several years of experience in customer service or in the waste management or communications sector (municipal or private).
The ideal person will have:
- Great communication skills (written, verbal, instructional)
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Keen project management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Confidence to be a trusted advisor
- Ability to interpret metrics and make recommendations for improvement
- A desire for others to succeed
- Experience in a SaaS industry
- Knowledge of waste management industry practices (collection systems, diversion programs, etc.) is desirable
- Knowledge of the working realities of municipal government
- If you already know a bit about ReCollect's products -- all the better!
Since we're a distributed team, you'll understand how to keep yourself productive, happy and healthy while working from your home-office or co-working space.
Most importantly, we want you to be bright and fun, and care about a greener planet.
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and cover letter. Tip: we don't want a generic cover letter! Tell us about yourself, a project you're proud of, skills and experiences that lend themselves nicely to ReCollect and its customers. This job involves a lot of communication -- so communicate with us!
ReCollect is a Software as a Service focused organization that lives at the intersection of technology, waste and recycling and public impact.
Our mission is to support a sustainable planet by helping our customers increase recycling and reduce the impact of waste with delightful communications and engagement tools.
We are a fast growing company that serves hundreds of customers across North America and nudges millions of citizens every day to make better environmental choices.
Our team is entirely distributed across North America and has been since our founding 8 years ago. As a result the ReCollect team has many, many years of telecommute experience and working on highly productive remote teams.
At ReCollect we celebrate individual differences. These can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. Our inclusive culture promotes growth and learning for our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
We are committed to advancing, cultivating and promoting diversity, equity and inclusion because it aligns with our goal of helping humans live in harmony with each other and with our planet.