Latchel's team is fully remote. When managing our operation “management by walking around” isn't an option. We need timely and accurate insights into our team's performance in order to manage them effectively and help maintain a high growth trajectory.
Many of our customers are also hungry for reporting and dashboards to help them understand their own business and operations better. We need to build dashboard and reporting to exceed customer expectations.
At Latchel, we thrive in a data-driven environment. We want to have the right data in place so we can make intelligent business decisions. We are seeking talented, motivated, curious, customer obsessed and constantly improving individuals to help change the world.
- Work with the business to develop and track company goals. Continuously improve accuracy and usability of company metrics.
- Develop, establish, maintain, and enforce consistent and high standards for query and report quality.
- Implement tools to empower Latchel team members to analyze data in a self-service fashion.
- Understand, question, and explore the data to understand drivers behind metrics, and the interconnectivity and cascading nature between business performance metrics.
- Enable the business's desire to make the most meaningful improvements possible in a resource constrained environment.
- Conduct research and prepare complete and accurate analysis, reports and recommendations on a variety of issues.
- Communicate complex concepts and analysis results clearly and effectively.
Ideal qualifications are a Master's degree in analytics, computer science, or data science; mathematics or in a related field, and 2 - 4 years of industry experience in data analysis using SQL. Strong expertise with several leading data visualization tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker and Excel will allow you to convey complex messages simply and advise on best possible visualizations.
Latchel offers a unique compensation structure that lets employees pick their preferred mix of salary and equity. Latchel seeks to provide a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.