Every so often an opportunity arises to take an impactful role at the right company at the right time -- and this is one such opportunity. We’re living through a time when the macro environment makes the time ripe for disruption of the financial system. Watching a crypto market that’s never before garnered this much institutional attention. And building a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that’s successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
We’re looking for a versatile writer and strategist who can think big picture about strategic content to create and also go deep into the weeds of UX copy, ad copy, and email copy. Someone who relishes the idea of becoming the voice of the company, can think about how to employ content for SEO, and is interested in taking their writing to scale at one of the fastest growing crypto companies on the planet.
- Lead the charge on content creation. You’ll work with design, product, marketing, and leadership to codify and understand the unique tenets of our brand and help shape where it goes.
- Help maximize the impact of company announcements, product launches, and big moments. It takes a village to manage corporate and product communications so you’ll be part of shaping and executing the strategy for big news, content releases, and community engagement.
- Manage internal and external content writers. Over time our content needs will increase so we’ll need to build out internal and external capabilities to meet the demands of our growing business.
- Dive into the details. They say that success is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration — we have many tactical needs to address on the content front even as we build towards a content flywheel. We have in-product copy, emails, blog posts, microsites, landing pages, social media, and more.
- Take initiative and be action-oriented. A global startup in a rapidly-evolving space can be frenetic, energizing, chaotic, ambiguous, and empowering. We need owners who are able to take initiative and be action-oriented.
- Capacity to be a project owner end-to-end. Put simply, you should feel ownership over content as though you are a steward of the brand — because you do. In a fast-paced environment you are expected to own problem areas and completely drive projects to completion.
- Passion for writing, and storytelling. We need someone who can write – everything from quick tweets to long form content about the future of crypto. Writing is as important as the design and product strategy so we need someone passionate about the writing..
- Outstanding project management skills. You should be detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one and be collaborative.
- Crypto-curious. You have experience in crypto as an investor, onlooker, or are simply crypto-curious. Bonus points if you’re deep into crypto.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset. You should bring enthusiasm and new ideas – each and every day. We want to reinvent product marketing for crypto. This requires a 0-to-1 mentality, not just copying what others have already done.
- 5+ years of experience with writing for companies and/or agencies across mediums. Bonus points if you have crypto or fintech experience.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Remote working environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.