Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Senior Customer Success Manager to focus on our French and Dutch speaking market's clients.
Where? Our office is in Brussels, remote working is possible
We're offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We have been growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing start-ups in Belgium.
- We're a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable for retailers and transport operators by improving their operational efficiency. We bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and help them save on deliveries.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are the link between our customers and the product.
- Work with a wide variety of clients, from SME's and start-ups to big international companies.
- Analyse and understand customer needs and translate them into the best possible URBANTZ solution.
- Respect project deadlines and keep track in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and engage with them from the onboarding until the go-live.
- Test the new features of the product in order to validate them.
- Work closely with our sales and product team to ensure the best customer journey.
- Help our clients get the most out of our tool by providing trainings, workshops, demos, support, ...
You are a proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills. You also:
- Speak excellent, (near-) native level of French and Dutch, and have a fluent level of English. Any other language is an advantage;
- Have a Master/Bachelor with up to maximum 5 years of working experience in a similar function;
- Are willing to invest in your knowledge of business and technical matters;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at different levels – from warehouse managers to CEOs;
- Are flexible & self-structured;
- Are as excited about technology as we are.
An experience in a similar position, in supply chain or in an IT environment is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last mile logistics.
- A competitive compensation package.
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.
Our office is in Brussels.
If you desire to work to change the future of cities, then this is your chance: don't hesitate and apply now!