omni:us is an Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) provider for cognitive claims management. Built on a fully data-driven approach, omni:us is transforming the way insurers interact with their customers. omni:us platform empowers insurer to make fast, transparent and empathetic claims decisions, whilst improving operational efficiency and reducing loss adjustment expenses. We are proud to count Allianz, Vienna Insurance Group, AmTrust, and UNIQA among our clients.
Founded in 2015, omni:us now employs more than 65 people from 28 different nations. We're headquartered in Berlin with representations in the UK, France and the United States. As we want to continue delivering amazing work while having fun at the same time, we are searching for a Sr. Product Manager to join us in our venture.
As a Senior Product Manager - Insurance you will own the Product Roadmap for one of our product lines. You should have experience with large scale B2B/enterprise software clients in conservative industries and you understand the importance of responsibility in a fast growing, high profile tech company. With a curious, data-driven mindset you share our passion for crafting excellent customer experiences and will make insurance better.
- Develop and deliver the product roadmap for our claim automation product line and communicate ‘the story' effectively to key stakeholders and engineering teams.
- Be the Product Owner for our claims product line and drive forward feature sets, outcome, and customer satisfaction as member of the product team
- Build backlog of product features, i.e., write user stories and acceptance criteria together with cross-functional teams incl Engineering, Data Science, UX and Business Analysts.
- Specify market requirements for current and future features by conducting market research and competitor analysis, supported by on-going visits to customers, potential customers, and trade shows
- Define & drive the aspects of our product road map implementation for our claims product line
- Be an acolyte for customer value and product discovery focusing on opportunity assessment, requirements management, UX, as well as enterprise documentation.
- Provide technical and product support to sales and bring direct customer feedback into all layers of the organization
- 3+ years of Scrum & Agile based B2B PaaS or SaaS product management
- Or 3+ years Enterprise Product Management experience in Enterprise Software, Insurance or FinTech
- Strong technical background, experience with enterprise system landscape combined with a general technical understanding of Artificial Intelligence
- Expert knowledge in defining, analyzing, and executing on product KPIs
- Experience with Atlassian platform and agile product-development methods
- Fluency in both English and German (minimum C2 level)
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Experience in the insurance space is a strong plus (either in consulting or innovation department of carriers)
- An exciting challenge – full ownership of a product line and associated engineering teams
- A truly global company - our team members span over 20 nationalities with a wide variety of backgrounds
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests especially in the AI space
- A fun dog-friendly office space in Moabit + unlimited remote flexibility (and anything you need to work comfortably from home)
- A fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages and chef-prepared lunches 2x/week
- Other perks include 27 vacation days, BVG train pass, Urban Sports Club membership, company/team outings, and more
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the AI & insurance industry!
Note: Due to the pandemic, employees are asked to work remotely until further notice. Once the lockdowns are lifted, employees may choose to come back to the office at their own discretion.