About the company and who we are:
Divbrands is a global, remote working e-commerce company. We focus on data-driven decision-making to launch unique D2C apparel brands to specific audiences across the globe. Because of our intense research and targeting process, we only launch when we know a brand will succeed. With employees from 15 different countries, we embody a company culture that is vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven. We research, develop, and build our brands on \"impulse\" marketing platforms. We specialize in creative production, with regional creative hubs that make agile, data-backed creatives that convert sales. Each brand, product, and piece of creative content is “glocalised” for our various local, regional, and nationally diverse customers around the globe. We believe that online shopping behavior never stays the same. That's why we focus on algorithmic predictions and machine learning technology to forecast demand and product engagement across categories. Traditional brands, as we know them, are in transition. Consumers are faced with a rapidly changing social, economic, and retail environment - and this demands that brands become versatile, data-based, and driven by actual user behavior. divbrands has been doing this for over three years - our mission is to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for the modern shopper, wherever they are.and driven by actual user behavior. divbrands has been doing this for over three years - our mission is to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for the modern shopper, wherever they are.and driven by actual user behavior. divbrands has been doing this for over three years - our mission is to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for the modern shopper, wherever they are.
About the role in a nutshell
-Manage the needs of our customers by delivering flawless customer services through our communication channels (email and social media) in German
-Provide customers with prompt, early, and accurate information regarding the status of orders, supply issues, and complaints.
-Interact with customers in a professional, respectful, friendly, and efficient manner
-Maintain our reputation by the professional and helpful attitude towards our customers
-Communicate with the rest of the team regarding fulfillment & re-orders in English
This is a 100% full-time, remote, and “full focus” position. “Full-focus” means this should ideally be your only professional obligation and we don’t encourage taking freelancing or other gigs or projects on the side without agreeing beforehand.
If you join us, you will:
-Be part of a young and ambitious team in a challenging position
-Have an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow together with us
-Have fun by sharing ideas and knowledge within a progressive, fast-growing, and international environment
We are a perfect match if:
- You are fluent in English and German (near-native level)
- You have excellent written communication skills in English and German
- You are a 'master ninja' in computer literacy, time-management, and multitasking
- You are happy to work remotely
- You are a self-employed/freelancer looking for a long-term/full-time relationship
- You are a team player comfortable in a global environment who is ready to jump in and help where needed with flexibility regarding your work schedule.
- You are an independent, passionate, self-motivator, self-starter, and problem solver magician, and at the same time you have a good sense of humor, positive attitude first.
- You adapt to new challenges smoothly with an entrepreneurial attitude - we are a flexible start-up always open to experimenting with new platforms, tools, ideas, and opportunities