Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We're forging a community-driven path, providing culturally pioneering curation, and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving community of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it, and to explore new possibilities collectively.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we've supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we're just getting started.
Foundation's backend software engineers build the business and logic layers that power our applications. Our team is scaling our product offering to the needs of our rapidly growing userbase and vibrant creative community. Our future engineering teammates will develop novel backend solutions that will usher in new creators and drive the next chapter of our community growth story.
- Own features from conception to launch
- Work autonomously alongside a highly collaborative team and company
- Pro-actively communicate progress, plans and blockers
- Partner with key stakeholders across our support, design, product, and engineering teams
- Gain consensus with fellow teammates and stakeholders
- Wear multiple hats while touching multiple parts of our tech stack
- Grow into broader responsibilities, driving larger, mission critical technical verticals and initiatives
- Ability to write simple, elegant, composable, well tested code
- A beginner's mind and open interest in learning new tech
- Open communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and accountable in a dynamic environment
- Committed to long term impact
- Passionate for the arts, mutual support, and creating community
- Experience with Typescript, React, GraphQL, and Postgres
- Ethers.js, Hardhat, and Graph protocol experience is a plus
- 5+ years in a software engineering role
Foundation provides medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible PTO policy for full-time employees, as well as a new Macbook Pro. Foundation is remote-only with employees all over the world. We're currently in Brooklyn, Sydney, Atlanta, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.