Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll work with our marketing and Go To Market (GTM) teams to drive a corporate narrative that’s truly “different” and “ours” where you’ll establish foundational brand programs and practices. To step into this critical role, you’ll need significant communications and brand strategy experience in B2B technology. Ideally, you’ll have gained some of that with a fast-paced SaaS company. You’ll need to demonstrate successful development of breakthrough thought leadership and communications programs, with experience increasing brand visibility and reputation.
Bring the story of Refersion’s mission and platform to life by managing content production for digital distribution, both as anchor pieces and as a part of other marketing collateral as needed. Lead the marketing content strategy and work cross-functionally to deliver premium content across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, increase engagement, boost retention, and generate leads. We seek a creative thinker who is an expert in all things content, including channel optimization, brand consistency, and meaningful measurement.
What you’ll be doing?
- Own and execute our digital content strategy, including implementing our new website redesign, and optimizing our blog and publication strategy.
- Oversee public relations, social media, brand management, creative/design execution, and other corporate marketing programs.
- Work with sales, CS, and demand generation team members on content distribution and editorial calendar.
- Lead and manage an in-house content team and/or freelancers and agencies
- Identify and write engaging customer stories and case studies highlighting product benefits and serve as decision stage sales enablement material.
- Execute copywriting needs for email marketing campaigns, ongoing newsletters, and advertisements across social and the web.
- Manage production of content with external design resources. Oversee feedback and approvals efficiently, deliver projects on time, and identify process efficiencies.
- Be customer-obsessed and anticipate their knowledge needs and how to deliver the message so that they are inclined to take the next action
- Ensure all content is optimized for its intended channel like improving search rankings by optimizing content for search performance.
- Contribute to our partner marketing efforts and work with other partners on joint marketing efforts, including webinars, eBooks, and product launches.
- Serve as a leader on the Communications Team, contributing to strategy, planning, prioritization, and execution with media and analysts.
What you’ll need?
- Demonstrated experience of atleast 5-8 years in B2B SaaS with a deep experience in content marketing
- Experience in ideating thought leadership and storytelling in a corporate setting
- Skilled at both long-form content creation and real-time content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Well versed in content strategy concepts with a brand publisher mindset
- Exceptional strategic thinking, project management, and execution skills
- Experience managing freelancers, vendors, and/or an in-house team
- Experience working with marketing automation software (Pardot)
We're a small team that works together closely and operates with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Accommodating between virtual and in-person work
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking office space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Miami, complete with a stocked kitchen
- Virtual social events and sense of community (even online)
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale