REposit is on a mission to unlock access to capital markets for millions of homeowners, lenders, and investors across the world. Our growing team of passionate collaborators display integrity, ingenuity and an entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do. We firmly believe that for our company to produce its best work, we must also empower each other to be the best versions of ourselves both personally and professionally.
In this role, you'll collaborate closely with the founding team to develop, deliver, and launch our tokenization and trading products for the $100+ trillion fixed income market. This position will report to the Chief Product Officer.
What You'll Be Doing:
Develop and maintain reliable and secure blockchain application product suites for selling and trading asset-backed tokens. This includes a private blockchain that is based on GoQuorum (private blockchain protocol on Ethereum) for issuing tokenized assets and a decentralized exchange on Ethereum mainnet for accessing and trading those assets.
- Build, review, and assist in designing high-quality, maintainable code
- Work autonomously with a high degree of ownership
- Ensure new protocol features are well documented and thoroughly tested
- Research and develop new techniques, technologies, and ideas for improvements to the platform and products
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience integrating with Ethereum/web3.js
- Good knowledge of Solidity & smart contracting
- Experience with Truffle/Ganache
- Very good knowledge of Remix-IDE
- Strong skills in core Computer Science theory/use (data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Experience with React and relational and object store databases
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Familiar with Git and Docker
- Experience working in a fully remote environment
- Good knowledge of how digital assets & trading systems work
- English fluency
Ideally, you'll also have:
- 7+ years of commercial software development experience
- Experience with GoQuorum and Codefi Product Suite
- Exposure to smart contracts, decentralized governance, master nodes, and blockchains
- Understanding of financial instruments (arbitrage providing market-making features)
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
What we look for in you:
- Passion for blockchain, Fintech, DeFi and emerging technologies
- Identifies creative solutions to novel problems, exceeding the bare minimum expected
- Team player capable and willing to assist the team as needed
- Possesses strong initiative and is a proven self-starter
- Remote OK; Comfort working with team and company headquartered in San Francisco
REposit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive employment consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by the applicable laws where we operate.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability please contact us.
***Compensation is flexible based off candidate experience***