About Inside Real Estate
Inside Real Estate, one of the top fastest-growing tech companies, provides real estate software products to millions of agents, brokerages, home buyers and sellers. Inside Real Estate was ranked the No. 1 Real Estate Tech Company in G2's Top 100 Software Awards, based solely on verified user reviews. With an accomplished leadership team and 230+ employees, Inside Real Estate brings the resources, scale, and vision to deliver ongoing technical innovation within the real estate industry.
Inside Real Estate is searching for a Product Manager to join our team and build a world-class suite of tools for real estate agents. If working on websites that get millions of daily visitors, and drive business for some of the largest real estate companies in the country, sounds exciting then this is the perfect role for you.
The PM will play a key role in both building and expanding our product offerings. You will lead the vision and development of agent and brokerage websites, interface with clients and agents, and gain the trust and respect of all the departments in the company.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and reliable leader and a creative problem-solver. If you also have an instinct for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new products and features; from requirements gathering through design and development to making sure the solution achieves business goals.
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive product development with a team of highly-talented engineers.
- Interact directly with real estate agents and teams.
- Understand IRE’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Integrate, data analytics, research, , and usability studies into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- 3+ years of product management, or real estate software experience
- 3+ years of experience in successfully building and delivering web applications
- Comfortable with common web technologies
- Familiar with JIRA, and other product management tools
- Residential real estate experience a plus
Skills and Strengths We Look For
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable interacting with senior management.
- Strong work ethic: you're self-driven with a “get things done” attitude.
- Leadership instincts and ability to make difficult product decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills; able to switch context without being overwhelmed.
- Ability to work well with engineers and designers, and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical proficiency; able to understand engineering and design tradeoffs.
- Proven track record of success; able to drive team members to achieve goals.
- Comfortable owning a product or feature development end to end.
- Strong UI/UX sensibility; sees the big picture while paying attention to details.
- A completely remote position
- Great potential for career growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k matching
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Company sponsored trips to HQ in Salt Lake City (optional)