Caliber, an online fitness coaching company, is seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to help develop our web coaching platform.
Ideally, this Senior Frontend Engineer will be an inspired individual who wants to help develop next-generation web applications. You will work on a development team to produce best-in-class web applications that will have a direct impact on the success of our clients and coaches. Along the way, you will build a great working relationship and join a collaborative community that believes anything is possible and that you can have fun while doing great work.
• Programming the front end of an innovative platform while maintaining production applications
• Performing analysis of requirements, then designing and developing front-end solutions
• Creating beautiful, rich, user interactions and experiences for business applications
• Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers, and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies
• Keeping pace with the development team and adapting to changing requirements
• You have experience creating maintainable front-end solutions using the ReactJS
• You have functioned in a production environment with server-side experience
• You have supported a full stack team that's preferably utilized technologies such as Redux, Webpack, Node, GraphQL, SASS, TypeScript, Git
• You have exceptional communication skills across stakeholders and technologists
• You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success