Wonderment Apps is seeking an experienced Software Engineer with a proven track record of successful design, development, and maintenance of back-end applications including large scale web applications utilizing modern libraries and frameworks, supported by modern industry-standard tooling, practices, and techniques.
- Execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC) in an agile environment
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code
- Implement known data structures, design patterns, OOAD & SOLID in design and implementation of the code.
- Write data access layer modules to interact with SQL/NOSQL databases
- Create database schemas
- Contribute to application data model design
- Identify and implement data access patterns
- Design & Develop tests and test-automation suites
- Troubleshoot, fix bugs, debug production issues and maintain system functionality
- Overseeing deployments and troubleshooting potential deployment issues
- Implement design documentation, flowcharts, system flows, technical user flows, and etc.
- Design & implement APIs
- Explore design w/t Lead Software Engineers & Architects
- Help Software Engineers w/t implementation & testing
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of Software Engineers
- Performing code reviews (performance, security, and other coding guidelines) & providing feedback for Software Engineers
- Highlight risks & suggest solutions
- Effectively communicate the day-to-day progress in JIRA
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Communicate technical requirements & conduct in design & requirement analysis discussions
- Participate in interview panels and conduct interviews
- Help out w/t tech estimations, prioritizations, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Help measure development metrics & KPIs with the help of Lead Software Engineers
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in .NET with C#
- Must have 4+ years of experience in .NET Core 2.0 + and have implemented in previous projects
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience in creating Windows Application using either of any technologies like UWP (WinUI), WPF, or Silverlight
- Experience with Software Design Patterns in any Programming Languages, Data Structure, Algorithm Design & Complexity Analysis
- Knowledge of cloud computing engines such as AWS
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Good understanding of various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing a team of 2-3 developers will be a plus.
About Wonderment Apps:
Wonderment Apps is a technology development and design firm that provides scalable teams to create truly inspirational technology for Enterprise Technology Companies, Startups, and Traditional Businesses. The connection to our customers and the products always comes first, which is why we carefully select talented developers, product developers, project managers and designers from around the world. Our core philosophy is to create a sense of Wonderment in every product and feature we create. Whether it is rigorous technology or a beautifully-designed consumer site / app, each team member strives to make the experience engaging and worthy of sharing.