This is a full-time, work-from-home position has good upward growth potential that can be located anywhere in the United States and Canada.
What this role looks like:
As the data systems architect you be entrusted with handling data and processing architecture and implementation, including server and database monitoring. Utilizing your system expertise you will be responsible for proactive and reactive infrastructure changes.
We'd like you to have:
- At least 4 years of data system architecture.
- Proficient with Amazon Web Services RDS, preferred experience with MySQL or Aurora.
- Proficient with Amazon Web Services EC2, preferred experience with Linux.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services specifically SES, Certificate Manager, IAM, CloudWatch, S3, and Route 53.
- Working knowledge of version code control systems like SVN or GIT.
For this role we need you to:
- Oversee performance monitoring of current data systems and servers.
- Make and implement recommended modifications through data analysis.
- Implement processes for new and existing data structures to allow for scalable expansion of databases.
- Work with our team to implement a new scalable approach to keep separation of execution on data consumables systems.
- Assisting with creation of API endpoints that controls read allocation.
WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track & optimize their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
- We are customer oriented.
- We are well-reasoned problem solvers.
- We are positive team players.
- A remote-first company: We believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.
- Take pride in your craft: We are committed to trying new things. By trying new things, we can learn valuable lessons. We are full of leaders and team players that work with integrity.
- Stay customer-driven: Our team cares deeply about our customers and takes great pride in providing solutions. Customers are inherently evolving expectations and are continuously expecting more.
- Be outcome-oriented: It is our mission to build an action-oriented team that strives to be the best at anticipating needs and providing innovative and creative solutions and tools for intelligent marketing and business growth.