100% Remote, United States or Canada-Based
Inside is on a mission to make people smarter! We specialize in covering the latest news and innovations in business, tech and Venture Capital through media (newsletters and podcasts), events, and community. Founded by Jason Calacanis, Inside is a fully remote team of entrepreneurs, innovators and doers. Join us!
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Event Marketing Manager to join the marketing team.
Our Event Marketing Manager will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and the Conference Producer to develop, launch, and scale Inside events that add value to our current community while also attracting new audiences.
In this role, you'll help build out our community experience and promote our events, all with a goal of growing our audience. You'll help generate demand for our products, build awareness for our brand, and engage customers. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup and make a significant contribution to building our world-class products.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be creative, strategic, and dedicated to continually learning, testing, and evolving.
What you'll do as the Event Marketing Manager:
- Event Marketing - Write, polish and distribute event promotions on various social media channels to boost attendance, including email, web, and social marketing. And engage our existing community to promote upcoming events and distribute event content.
- Social Media Marketing - Create social media strategy for event promotion with leadership team, then implement. Own the process and the results.
- Graphic Design (Canva counts!) - Create promotional materials for social media.
- Event Production Support - Execute virtual events & conferences for Inside's readers and audience (up to 50 per year). Assist in all planning and operational aspects of our virtual events, from registration, speaker outreach and management, promo, etc.
- Reporting - Maintain and communicate accurate reporting on marketing and event projects.
What we're looking for
- 2 - 5 Years of experience in digital or social media marketing
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup
- Data-driven & results-driven, with a strong, competitive desire to win
- Creative thinker who pushes the limits
- Meet tight deadlines and maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Exceptional at learning on the fly and tackling new projects with little or no guidance
The details you'll want to know
- 100% remote (full-time position)
- Salary: $50,000
- Competitive benefits package