We are a community of storytellers who are endlessly curious about the elusive nature of existence. We are sailors of abstract seas, navigating the multiplicity of human experiences on our quest for new and different perspectives.
Will you join our voyage?
We are seeking those who can tap into that infinite well of creativity and produce content that is authentically human— vulnerabilities and all. We are offering the opportunity to join our borderless team of artists who live to create for the sake of creation. We believe that the talent at MOTI should not be limited by either language or culture. We’re open to applicants from all over the globe. By embracing what makes us unique, we dissolve what separates us. MOTI hopes to be a prism for humanity’s light so we may celebrate the differences that unify our spectrum.
Do you share in our vision? Are you a game-changer? If so, come and join us on our voyage across the abstract seas of art.
MOTI is hiring an experienced Research Executive / Lead Generation Specialist to join our team to conduct project/campaign-based research and lead generation tasks effectively and efficiently under minimum supervision. Our ideal candidate must be extremely organized and meticulous, communicate precisely regardless of channel, and is up-to-date with the latest research and lead generation tools, platforms and techniques, most notably for B2B campaigns.
MOTI is inviting applicants from around the world who have rock-solid track record of constantly generating nothing but pinpoint accuracy and high quality leads via proven or innovative methods to support our various campaigns and initiatives.
To get a better understanding of MOTI, please refer to the following links:
- Carry out research and lead generation activities to support the company’s various business and project/campaign-specific initiatives
- Research and List Generation based on defined topics and target groups
- Discover and adopt new and innovative ways to carry out research and delivery accurate results
- Leads contact, follow up, CRM data entry and updates
- Make daily reports on your work about completion and problems faced
- Attend and contribute to daily standup meetings
- Proven B2B lead generation and list building experience
- Extremely organized, meticulous and process-driven
- Solid analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of various sourcing / lead generation tools, platforms and techniques
- Fluent in English, bilingual in any secondary language is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and great precision of language
- Able to attend work meetings coinciding with Hong Kong business hours
- Experience in SaaS like CRM software is a huge advantage
- Remuneration Negotiable: Monthly, Hourly or Milestone-based
- 100% Remote Work