AccelOne is a fast-growing software development services outsourcing company headquartered in the U.S. (Seattle area) with offices in Seattle and Las Vegas, NV, and a development center in Buenos Aires, AR. We provide our software development and design services to companies in the US and LATAM. AccelOne has been built on the principles of transparency, accountability, and responsiveness.
Since 2000, DrFirst has pioneered healthcare technology solutions and consulting services that securely connect people at touchpoints of care to improve patient outcomes. We create unconventional solutions that solve care collaboration, medication management, price transparency, and adherence challenges in healthcare. We unite the Healthiverse™ by providing our clients with real-time access to the information they need, exactly when and how they need it – so patients get the best care possible.
The “Healthiverse” is a term coined by DrFirst to describe our vision of a united healthcare universe where everyone is connected in real-time to each other and to the information they need, so patients get the best care. The vast Healthiverse includes patients, medical professionals and caregivers, hospitals, pharmacies, EHRs, payers, HIEs, pharmaceutical companies, and more. The expansiveness of the Healthiverse means that providers need better access to complete, clean, and consumable information to provide the best care for patients. DrFirst's mission is to unite the Healthiverse with revolutionary products and services that close the gaps between information and people so that all sectors in healthcare can create better outcomes together.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Six plus years of industry experience working as an SDET, QA, or an Automation Engineer
- Three plus years of experience building automation
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Robot framework, Appium, or Protractor
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about technology and testing
- Expertise in open source libraries /frameworks
- Productive with attention to quality
- An opportunity to join a company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication and to provide the best enterprise complex solutions
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients
- A Very Competitive Salary
- Remote position
- Corporate Benefits with electrical and electronic stores
- Corporate Benefits with Open English and nextU platforms