Our client is a leading mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm in North America and has closed more deals in the middle-market than any M&A firm, business broker or other organization in the past decade. What does an M&A advisory firm do? Simply put, they help business owners navigate the complicated process of selling their companies. Our client has been named to the Inc. 500 and recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. They also consistently rank as a top firm by The M&A Advisor and Thomson Reuters.
Our client is actively hiring for multiple 100% remote positions to join their existing sales development teams located in TX and FL. You do not have to live in either state to be considered for these remote opportunities.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) helps business owners begin to think strategically about one of the most significant financial transactions of their lives, the sale of their business. You do not need Mergers & Acquisitions experience to succeed! This role is a 100% commission (W2) with access to our client’s employee healthcare plan. You will be given unlimited leads, and through outbound cold calling, you will introduce our client’s industry leading M&A services. The importance of your role cannot be overstated. As an SDR, you will receive the best training in the industry, including ongoing education, support, encouragement, and coaching from a seasoned sales manager who is committed to helping you succeed.
Why could this be a great opportunity for you?
- Work wherever you want! This job is perfect for anyone seeking the freedom to work from home or anywhere that you have a reliable internet connection and a quiet environment.
- Access to a company healthcare plan, available at 90 days of employment.
- Work when you want! Perform according to your individual goals. You may be a high performer, seeking to work a typical 40 hour week and capture as much uncapped commission as possible. You may also desire simply to supplement your personal or family income with meaningful, professional work.
- Paid corporate training! Before you begin calling companies in our CRM as a 100 percent commission SDR, you will begin your employment in our paid training class. Training is conducted via video conference.
What makes a great SDR? You must possess the ability to initiate and direct high level conversations with business owners. Additionally, a strong phone presence and a comfort making cold calls to business owners. You are able to engage in conversations that help business owners begin to think strategically about their exit strategy, i.e. selling their business.
- Professional phone presence
- A reliable internet connection
- A personal computer
- Ability to conduct outbound cold calls to middle market businesses
- Ability to initiate and guide conversations
- Sales experience is preferred; however, we do not hire simply based on your background. We hire based on character!
- Corporate training conducted via Zoom.
- You will have regular access to coaching from a experienced Senior Manager
- We will ship you a phone that is connected to your router.
- A minimum monthly goal must be maintained to remain employed as a remote SDR
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.