We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. Your role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients and develop new business from these existing clients.
For this role, strong communication skills, sales experience and a customer service attitude are essential. As an Account Manager, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
This role may often be challenging, so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations.
- Cater to all paying member's needs, relationship building and overall experience with Machinio's services for the duration of their membership.
- Renewing/upselling annual memberships.
- Reviewing each account regularly to ensure client's ROI maximization.
- Reporting back to the development team on client's technical issues, concerns and any related requests that can be improved/fixed/changed.
- Managing independently your portfolio clients to maximize the client value.
- Being able to negotiate contracts effectively.
- Finding opportunities to assist with the growth of the company.
- Developing ideas/strategies to help build a good relationship with clients.
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Online Marketing understanding
- Customer focus attitude
- Experience in Account Management or Sales is a plus
- Languages English C1, plus two or more of the following languages German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese or Chinese at level C2, other languages are a big plus.
- Corona times Home office (work anywhere from the world).
During corona free times, this is what you can expect (if you decide to work locally in Berlin, remote work is always possible)
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of Berlin, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout Fridays (lots of beer & games) and casual happy hours.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, free snacks, monthly catered lunches and etc.