At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are searching for a Product Manager that will define the vision and execute the product roadmap that will establish how Splash can advance our Platform & API. Splash wins with design and as such this PM will be responsible for creating a unified toolset that allows our customers to deliver experiences well beyond their capabilities and skillsets. Our customers are typically not designers, so driving towards a vision that is rooted in our mission - to make it easy to host meaningful events - will result in a comprehensive set of product experiences that allow our customers to deliver a wow factor to their attendees and help them stand out from their competitors.
- Craft and execute on the vision for the Splash platform experience, including but not limited to Integrations, API, and scalability
- Make Splash integrations part of the core user experience
- Influence a roadmap aligned with achieving a vision that delivers customer success and drives collaboration with your design and engineering counterparts.
- Partner with Product Marketing to deliver consistent messaging to our customers to help them understand the benefits of the ongoing improvements.
- Deliver on a relentless focus on simplicity and ease of use. Measured purely by how customers adopt and engage with our tools to deliver their event experiences.
- +2 years of PM experience
- Self-motivated, ability to manage up. Ownership and autonomy are key!
- Demonstrated ability taking a proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong technical background with a deep understanding of web, mobile and data technologies.
- Experience managing products in an Agile environment; ability to operate at strategic and day-to-day level.
- SaaS platform, data management, and analytical experience expected.
- Strong team player able to work collaboratively cross-functionally to deliver solutions to our customers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with platforms, API’s, user centric experiences.
- Experience in the successful delivery of enterprise solutions, specifically in B2B and B2B2C environments.
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, and 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].