We are seeking an ambitious, experienced product designer to design and discover the future features of Digital Risk Processing tools. Reporting to the Product Lead, this important and influential role places you at the helm of Cytora’s product design efforts as we enter a thrilling growth phase.
Your mission would be broadly anchored around the following three dimensions:
- Design: Build information rich interfaces in our B2B SaaS enterprise products
- Product Experience: Capture learnings about the user experience that will feed into future products
- User Research: Understand where the greatest value can be created for customers in product iterations, championing the users at all times.
This is a high-impact role that requires strong experience and relentless creativity and hunger for results. A strategic and a tactical mind. Someone who can bring together an integrated plan for all things Product Design, and play a vital role in the day-to-day production (doing) and management (leading) of its successful execution.
There are many facets to this role, but first and foremost, it requires someone who can design simple and elegant software products. Someone who has a passion for truly exceptional user experiences and wants to transform the operations of insurance giants.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on.
Duties and responsibilities
- Explore ideas for the product and create prototypes of varying fidelity
- Explore the appropriate interaction methods for the end user experience
- Secure full brand cohesiveness for every touch-point you create
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes, data scientists, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Mentor other team members with regard to research techniques
- Product design/UI/UX experience in an early stage B2B enterprise tech company
- Ability to simplify complex problems and workflows
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box when approaching design challenges
- Proactivity for prototyping design concepts rapidly
- Salary range of £60k - £80k
- Remote-first + annual travel budget
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Stock Options
From nascent startups to publicly listed companies insurance gives peace of mind. Insurance gives businesses the power to create the future. Yet this is only possible if insurance companies can offer cost-effective products that provide undeniable value. Products that organisations want to buy. Products with enough margin to sustain the insurance business model.
But in a digital world, risk has been left behind. Commercial insurance is still manual and slow. So operating costs have increased, prices with them. Meanwhile the insurance has shrunk as a percentage of global GDP. Cytora changes this.
Cytora is pioneering a new category of technology called Digital Risk Processing. Digitising every risk that flows through an insurance company’s business, evaluating them against their underwriting strategy, and routing them to the right underwriter, first time. This enables insurers to reduce costs, drive premium growth and offer more valuable products to customers.
Cytora is a trusted partner to global insurers, backed by leading venture capital, and supported by builders of some of the world's most successful technology companies.