We are Zego - a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from entire fleets of vehicles to self-employed drivers and riders. We combine best-in-class technology with sophisticated data sources to offer insurance products that save businesses time and money.
Since our inception, we have believed that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time consuming, and it no longer suits businesses who use vehicles to earn money. Our products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond.
So far, we have raised over $200 million in funding and we were the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion. We were also the first to be awarded our own insurance license and recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020.
At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play.
Overview of Team
At Zego we are revolutionising our approach to Customer Services; We Listen, We Learn and We Value our customers, connecting us to steer meaningful conversations that Drive, Develop and Enhance their journey and Zego.
Purpose of Role
The Customer Support Executive role supports our customers directly via the phone and plays a key role in Zego’s growth. In this role, you will work as part of a vibrant, collaborative, high performing team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
What you will be working on:
- You will work remotely in this position
- You will ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- You will maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times and build productive trust relationships with customers on the phone
- You will respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- You will build a knowledge of our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- You will input customer information and data provided into an in-house system
What you will need to be successful
- You have proven skills working within a high performing customer service environment.
- You are obsessive about customer experience and act as an advocate for our customer’s need
- You're able to listen to customers needs, focusing in on their core concerns, you have an eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- You have an ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- You are able to remotely work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Monday - Sunday
What it's like to work @ Zego:
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays a key role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.