The HiveMind Network is supporting a global business to transform their current IT function and capabilities. With a new target operating model designed the client is looking to drive digital enablement across their global operations by creating a high performing, business outcome focused, global technology function.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with leading HiveMind network transformation specialists with a client that is committed to delivering genuine technology driven transformation across their global business, at the very start of the Transformation program.
We are looking for 4 Business Analysts (Discovery) in total, 1 must be based in Latin America - there is a separate job listing for this role.
A 3-6 month discovery role.
The ideal candidates will conduct high quality business analysis that identifies and documents the current state, people, processes and technology across the global IT function.
Supporting the transformation planning activities and evaluating options for improving business processes and systems, facilitating the delivery of the transformation through creation of outputs that are easily understood by all program stakeholders.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders throughout in order to carry out successful discovery activities and elicit the information required by the program team.
- Produce quality documentation that is clearly understood by stakeholders
- Actively support knowledge sharing & management both within the team and across other functions
- Use acquired skills and knowledge of business systems and processes to help explain the business impact of proposed transformation activities
- Demonstrable experience of transformation discovery activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in discovery, information and data analysis
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Please any note(s) highlighting your relevant experience and / or qualifications.
Many thanks for your interest!