Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful Agile Product Manager with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- GPTW company
- Remote-first policy: home office, coffee shop, coworking, on the road, at the beach or in the office. Anywhere you feel good - your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Mac Pro setup to work
- PPLR (Profit and Results Sharing Program)
- R$ 1.000,00 Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
- Understand the partner's needs and ideate the features based on users' problems and market's opportunities
- Benchmarking to understand product features and market competition
- Document product decisions, business rules, user stories and see the edge cases
- Define a go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the client
- Make sure all stakeholders have the same shared understanding of the vision, strategy, and scope of the project
- Work closely with project managers, designers and tech leads to propose valuable, feasible, and easy-to-use product features
- Create product roadmap with releases according to project constraints of budget and time
- Participate in ceremonies to ensure that the project is evolving in the right direction
- Assist on business proposals and design concepts
- Experience managing mobile and web digital products
- Experience with agile practices and teams
- Good organization skills
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and teams
- Product discovery and ideation skills
- Previous experience acting as a Product Manager in service/consultant company
- Previous experience working with enterprise clients
- Previous experience working with US market
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.
The collected personal data will be used only to manage and control candidate resumes in order to assess the necessary requirements such as the contact information, and also to conduct this selection process.
The collected data will not be shared with others (“third parties”) without your authorization, and their use will be restricted to Cheesecake Labs' internal staff, and also to the service providers that process your data for the selection process. At any time, you can contact us and we will remove your data from our data collection system. In order to do that, just simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.