We are SigFig. We're here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed that use technology to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with the financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it's through our direct-to-consumer or businesses-to-consumer products through partnerships with some of the world's largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Tucson, Calgary, Singapore, and New Delhi, but also remote employees in 14 states across the U.S
Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- Partner Product Management
The Partner Product Management team works closely with our enterprise financial services partners to develop features that drive growth. This team is also responsible for product features as we onboard new partners onto the SigFig platform. Our responsibilities include understanding and influencing SigFig enterprise partner strategy through our deep partner knowledge, understanding their needs and driving growth. We work cross-functionally with revenue, engineering, marketing and delivery teams to prioritize and build new features and define roadmaps for our enterprise partners.
The Opportunity -- Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will be a key product contact for SigFig partnerships with a partner financial institution. You are skilled at developing strong working relationships and have a passion for finding creative win-win solutions. You know how to ask a great question and understand the core needs to develop product solutions. You will report to the Director of Partner Product Management on the Product team. Your input will contribute to developing an immediate and long-term product roadmap for SigFig client partnerships with the cross-functional SigFig team. This is you!
How You'll Make an Impact
- Build: You are excited to build features for our partners working with design and engineering teams at SigFig and our partners to develop clear requirements and deliver functionality
- Question: You are good at knowing the right questions to ask to get to a root understanding of a situation, you are interested in gaining an understanding of both what and why
- Communicate: You have strong oral and written communication skills. You are able to confidently share different perspectives and recommendations.
Why We Value You
- You are eager to work closely with SigFig's key partner(s)
- You are passionate about new products and technologies and want to make an impact at a leading FinTech firm
- You can understand multiple perspectives and make strong product recommendations considering both the partner and SigFig's perspective
- You are excited to work to collaboratively influence product feature prioritization to meet both SigFig and partner needs
- You use data to drive key decisions and know how to use metrics to identify a path to success
- You have an interest in the financial services industry and experience working with partners and/or vendors
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager, QA engineer, TPM, or other product-related roles
- Experience working collaboratively with clients and/or vendors
- Experience in the financial services industry is desirable
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel (both domestic and international) on short notice (10%)
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.