This is the right job for you if...
You are competitive. You are a self starter. You are curious and ask insightful questions. You listen more than you speak, yet you are relentless in finding ways to deliver value to customers.
You will make offers to customers that they cannot refuse -- due to your deep understanding of our product and how it creates value. You will learn from your customers and those around you to sell our tech around the world.
You're able to extract key insights from conversations with users, guiding us in building the best product possible. You challenge ideas - not the people behind them - and welcome having your ideas challenged. You take ownership in your work, and strive to produce only the highest quality output.
We are well funded and growing exponentially. We are building the world's most advanced tools for retail and e-commerce. Our customers include local retailers such as Alexanian's, Fortune 100 companies such as Home Depot, and leading global brands such as Crate&Barrel. We are looking for obsessive and collaborative challenge-seekers to amplify our momentum and help us create an iconic Canadian tech company.
What You'll Do
- Create new outbound phone/email campaigns
- Upsell existing customers on premium features
- Help to establish a repeatable process which will serve as the basis for growing the team
- Call flooring dealers and convince them to book a product demo
- Call & email flooring dealers that haven't yet finished the signup process to help nudge them along
- Carry out product demos for several of our products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for solving problems on your own
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously while meeting firm deadlines
- You know when to ask for help, but you're also able to make decisions and move on
- Comfortable with solving basic technical website issues (not mandatory)
About our culture
- We work in tight-knit teams to maximize speed and cultivate an ownership mentality.
- We cherish curiosity and an obsession for details because we know these details are invaluable over the long run.
- We promote an environment where ideas are challenged. The best ideas win!
- We're hyperfocused on our achievements and our ability to execute on our promises. We act with urgency.
- It's not always about us. We give back to our community to ensure it can grow.
- We love to compete and have fun. Our game nights are legendary.
About our products
Our technology lets you see products in your own room before you buy. Imagine you want to redesign your home and have been searching for new tiles for your kitchen, or a new rug for your living room. You definitely want to make sure it will look good in your space. We enable that through cutting-edge computer vision technology, presented in an extraordinarily simple and accessible way. Try our rug demo now! Simply upload a picture of your room using your mobile phone, and slide the rug under your coffee table: https://www.roomvo.co/rugdemo4r
Our customers see a 5x increase in e-commerce conversion rates and a dramatic decrease in the time it takes for their customers to make a purchase decision. We are also reducing the world's carbon footprint by eliminating trips to the store and avoiding product returns, while also saving marriages -- now you can be sure you're buying the right product for your home.
About our office and remote work
We are conveniently located in downtown Toronto with nearby access to both of the main subway lines. Our office is spacious with roomy desks, comfortable chairs, and top tech gear. The kitchen is packed with essentials including healthy snacks, exotic teas and fresh ground coffee. And we are surrounded by great restaurants and food options. The only downside is we don't have any plants (yet).
Many of us choose to work from home, either full-time or partially. We encourage our teams to work from wherever they are most productive. We've come up with a few ways to keep everyone on the same page, including a quick company-wide check-in every Monday, remote coffee breaks on Fridays, and ad-hoc topical sharing sessions. Another big upside is you get to be around plants (if you have them).
About our hiring process
Now: You upload your resume and complete a brief questionnaire.
Week 1: We arrange a phone call with you to assess your abilities.
Week 1 or 2: You attend the first on-site (or video) interview.
Week 2 or 3: You attend the second on-site (or video) interview soon after.
Week 2 or 3: You receive an offer.
Take the Leap. Apply now.
Our demo, in case you missed it: https://www.roomvo.com/rugdemo4r