We're a fast-growing startup building the GPS for employee success. In today's world, it's harder than ever to onboard new team members and have them feel welcomed and supported. Tangelo's software gives step-by-step directions throughout the employee lifecycle -- from onboarding through offboarding. Tangelo is being used by teams around the world, including JLL, Delta, and Intel. Join our small and mighty team as we bring magical onboarding experiences to teams everywhere.
We're making employee onboarding approachable and easy. With our simple checklists, employees know exactly what to focus on to get ramped up faster than ever.
- Mobile and desktop app for ease of use
- Custom checklists for every onboarding process
- Employees using Tangelo reach productivity 40% faster
Gain visibility into employee productivity, retention, happiness and more.
- Real-time reporting on your team's performance
- Automated notifications, surveys and follow-ups
- Live dashboards with visibility to ensure no steps are missed
Tangelo is hiring our first Customer Success Manager (CSM) to develop and maintain our book of business while focusing on successful customer outcomes. The CSM will report, and work alongside, the cofounders of Tangelo.
In this role, you'll engage and facilitate customers' success with our product. You'll work with our clients at every step of the journey and drive successful outcomes. This position is a remote role in which you can be located anywhere in the US.
As the first member of the Customer Success Management team, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow incremental revenue
- Develop Account Plans for each customer to ensure their business goals and objectives are supported by our product suite
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers to ensure they are maximizing their current Tangelo subscription and taking advantage of new product capabilities to support their ever-changing business needs
- Demonstrate the Tangelo solution beyond the functionality introduced during the implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Tangelo products, services, and solutions
- Serve as a customer advocate within Tangelo, championing changes to the product and internal processes that will increase usage, success and satisfaction
- Own the complete customer lifecycle from onboarding to renewal
- 2+ years of customer success management, consultative sales, business consulting, or account management experience
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent customer relationships
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working at a fast-paced B2B/SaaS tech startup is a must
- Skilled in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, and cross-team communication
- Self-motivated and comfortable working collaboratively and autonomously -- excited about striving toward team and individual metrics
Tangelo is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.