Hey there! Would you like to join us to change the world for the better?
We are a young team of like-minded people creating value for businesses in artificial intelligence sphere.
We do not have bureaucracy, tedious dress code, complicated hierarchy and other problems, but we build a transparent organization with open management and a team of experts.
We want to build a cloud-network guild of ML consultants/engineers which has a significant positive impact on industries disruption and social problems. And we need you, Recruiter.
The main objective is to hire the A-players with highly developed personality skills to fill an available position.
Additional objective: Creating a large talent pool of candidates to ensure the organization can hire the most qualified candidate.
- 0 dismissal by personalities reasons
- Get 3 verified candidates per core position
- 80% of open positions were filled by candidates from the "pool"
- Offer acceptance rate for candidates from the "market" at least 70%
- 1+ years of experience as an IT Recruiter
- Understanding of common search techniques
- Successful experience of closing technical positions of middle and senior levels
- Understanding of IT market and basic knowledge of technologies, approaches
- High-level communication skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely from any part of the world
- Meaningful and challenging projects
- Professional development and growth
- High-level of independence and no micromanagement
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Warm atmosphere of young and smart people building something they are really proud of
- Searching for middle/senior-level scientists, engineers, and developers who are passionate to revolutionize the future of businesses with AI and machine learning technologies
- Leading the full recruitment cycle resulting in successful job-offering and contract signing;
- Preparation of job descriptions;
- Create and maintain a "Talent Pool" using different channels
- 2 months