Checkly is looking for an experienced frontend developer. We use Vue.js extensively. Our core webapp is already quite a
beast. It uses all of Vue.js (core, router and Vuex) and we are migrating everything to SFC. We do extensive XHR calls to our
own API and many 3rd party APIs. We use web sockets for all kinds of updates. You get it: it's a mature webapp.
This is a great opportunity to join an early stage company, influence the product road map and help us do what we love most:
building the best monitoring platform for developers.
Build our frontend(s)
You will be working on all frontend projects we have at Checkly.
- Our main webapp https://app.checklyhq.com.
- Our marketing site https://checklyhq.com.
- Our [popular open source Chrome extension Headless Recorder
- Our small, but growing component library.
We care about design, we care about small but awesome frontend tweaks that delight our customers. We care about performance. We deploy every day and keep things simple. Tools we use are Clubhouse, Sketch, Figma, Storybook, Vercel, AWS and Heroku.
- You have deep experience in building application with Vue.js in a professional product (SaaS) environment.
- You have experience in writing frontend tests.
- You like to work in a growing company with experienced founders.
- You know how to communicate with coworkers and customers in English.
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
- You love making software for other developers!
- Hands-on experience with UX design.
- Experience with building SaaS tools for developers.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Having no desire to rewrite the whole product in React 😉
- Competitive salary.
- Working hours are flexible and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work.
- An open, healthy workplace we all can enjoy and grow.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Modern laptop and equipment provided.