Come join a high growth SaaS company and helps us attract and recruit talent across our US and Australian business.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us recruit the best talent and to join our team. You'll own process improvement, strategy development, and talent pipeline management for all our teams both in the US and Australia. You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches along with nurturing a pipeline of talent passively. You thrive in an innovative, problem solving and growth-oriented environment.
This role is US based, but can be remote.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of the entire candidate experience
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiationg employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay on top of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-4 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships across all our stakeholders
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Assignar was founded in 2014 as a provider of construction operations management software for subcontractors and self-perform general contractors. Assignar was born in the cloud and helps construction contractors run their business by providing end-to-end, real-time management of a company's workforce, assets, schedule as well as safety, quality and other operational processes. Assignar's clients operate in road, rail, civil,, mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and other construction disciplines. Assignar counts companies like UGL, Lendlease, Sydney Trains, Laing O'Rourke, Downer, Veolia, and Liebherr among it's growing customer base. For more information, visit www.assignar.com