- 4-year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with single-page app technologies like React, VueJS, or Angular
- Strong problem solving skills reflecting algorithmic thinking and complexity reasoning
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Experience leading Software Engineering teams either with direct or indirect/matrix reporting responsibilities
- Demonstrated software engineering success delivering scalable and reliable cloud solutions
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser application development practices
IoT data is an important class of operational data and is used to record signatures of operational phenomena. Some systems treat IoT data as just another value type for columnar storage. However, such data systems struggle to serve the needs of their users with queries, rules or even visual depictions. The modern data stack requires first class readiness for machine learning and explanation, and that is quite challenging with time series and IoT data. But that changes with Falkonry!
Falkonry is creating the first intelligent information system for operational data. Falkonry has developed a full stack of time series technology that weaves automated machine learning with high efficiency storage of real-time data. Only Falkonry's vertically integrated time series technology and the desire of Falkonry's industrial customers to discover, explain, recognize, and estimate patterns from all kinds of operational data can enable this solution.
We are hiring engineers who are passionate about modern data stack, ML and building distributed and highly available services. Core to our culture is trustworthiness and excellence. Our global engineering team is passionate about our customers' needs and has pioneered a profitable product that is now being scaled. Our ideal candidate goes above and beyond to ensure the success of the entire product team even as we expand product footprint and feature set.
If you are passionate about data-rich interaction and want to be part of a new industry-wide wave of technology adoption, then there is no better place to be than Falkonry. Join our team to create the information system that becomes the foundation for industrial transformation and help us scale the data under our management to 1ZB. If you aspire to stand on the podium and win a software "Grammy" for your team's work, you should talk with us.
- Organize full lifecycle software development
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Organize documentation and maintenance of software functionality
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Provide support and consulting on software systems usage
- Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
We have a modern hiring process which is designed to provide you a quick response and minimizes scheduling delays. It will require you to be savvy with remote practices and responsive to the timelines of our process. We are hiring multiple engineers under the same job description and you will go through a leveling process to determine the seniority of your position.
To all recruitment agencies: Falkonry does not accept agency resumes and does not allow anyone to charge fees to candidates for placement at Falkonry. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Falkonry employees or any other organization location. Falkonry is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.