Prezi is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us drive adoption of our latest product, Prezi Video, through a process of rapid experimentation and analysis. As the PM on this growth team you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, a designer and a data analyst. You will form part of the Product Management organisation and operationally report into the Director of Growth of Monetisation, Tamas Kukla.
Prezi has offices in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a remote first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the European timezone, so you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely from Germany, Hungary or Latvia.
- Have 3+ years of experience leading a growth or conversion optimisation team and
- Enjoy a fast paced environment, adapting to priorities and opportunities as they present themselves
- Have a good balance of user empathy and business mindset
- Prioritise impact over everything else
- Have a clear focus
- Enjoy leveraging insights through both qualitative and quantitative tactics
- Possess strong leadership experience with the ability to collaborate within the team as well as influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Have experience building test plans, seeing them through and then distilling learnings
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Agile and software engineering processes.
- Appreciate the importance of UX design
- Are an excellent facilitator between multidisciplinary product, design, and engineering teams
- Are collaborative team-player with natural leadership skills who can quickly build trust
- Are a creative problem solver with a high degree of attention to detail
- Have polished interpersonal skills, always available, approachable, and responsive
- Demonstrate abilities in data and analytics and their presentation to key stakeholders
....then we’d love to connect with you!
Bonus points if yo have:
- a solid understanding of inferential statistics
- experience with performing quantitative analysis sourced from large data sets for example with SQL
- used Optimizely, HotJar, Google Analytics in a previous life
Your day-to-day will include:
- Deliver a high volume of experiments against clearly identified and defined metric(s) that correlate with product adoption rates
- Collaborate with functional teams on idea generation
- Turn those ideas into hypotheses that can be tested
- Prioritise the backlog of experiments in line with team goals
- Work with the team to execute and deliver on those experiments
- Monitor tests throughout their lifespan and then report on the outcomes
The best part:
Join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.