Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master English, German, French, and Spanish and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Lingoda is the #1 trusted online language school and the biggest in Europe, globally acclaimed for our “language learning tools.” We offer flexible, high-quality, 24/7 live online classes taught by native-speaking teachers all around the world.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to private and group classes!
We are currently looking for a SeniorBrand Manager (m/f/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us
Develop the brand and communication strategy that facilitates and inspires Lingoda’s global expansion.
You will achieve this by
- Defining Lingoda’s brand strategy, and its deriving brand equity and communication strategy.
- Developing and leading brand and communication plans that activate the defined strategy.
- Defining how to localize the global strategy to win in strategic markets.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of a campaign calendar that brings to life the brand and communication plans. This through the direct management of a campaign manager.
- Overseeing campaigns monitoring and measurement for constant performance optimization and to ensure that the Lingoda brand positioning, personality, and tone of voice is reflected clearly and consistently across all communications.
- Overseeing consumer insights and research plans that help inform decision-making on strategic brand questions. This through direct management of a consumer's insights & research manager.
- Creating a brand-centric / customer-centric culture in the organization.
You will work closely with
- Head of International Expansion: directly reporting to him.
- Country Managers: you will collaborate with the country managers to define the winning brand strategy and the successful localization approach.
- Campaign Manager: you will directly manage and empower them to design and implement a campaign calendar.
- Consumer Insights & Research Manager: you will directly manage and empower them to design and execute a research plan that embraces the company strategy and helps address key strategic questions.
- Creative team: you will closely collaborate with them to ensure the brand strategy is optimally creatively transformed. You will support the campaign manager in crafting consumer insight-driven briefs, facilitate creative development and execution.
- Performance team, Content team and the Product team to ensure the brand strategy is reflected and embraced by everyone.
You bring to Lingoda
- 7+ years in brand management, consumer marketing or related B2C positions. We believe experience is best measured in results and intensity (not years), but you need to have been in the brand marketing game for a while.
- You know your way of planning and implementing multinational and/or Europe-wide communication campaigns.
- Proven experience of working with a wide variety of communication channels, including paid social, youtube, influencers, google channels as far as the complex experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Deep understanding of the tools and concepts underlying sound communications planning (audience mapping, channel selection, communication matrix, etc.).
- Adaptability to changing business priorities and the experience of working in a fast-paced environment - You are not scared by hypergrowth.
- Masters degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written).
You add to our culture with
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to use market data and customer insights.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and work accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient collaboration skills within the team and across a large organisation as far as great relationship management skills.
At Lingoda, we are proud of
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Nana,
and feel free to reach out to her on +4930 16639436.