Named a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2020 for Analytics and Data Science, Siren provides investigative intelligence software to some of the world’s largest and most complex organizations.
Siren's product, Siren Platform, allows businesses to derive valuable insights from big data. Siren’s headquarters are in Galway, Republic of Ireland, with offices in Europe and in the USA.
Siren is offering a unique opportunity to work with our passionate team in this great start-up with a unique approach to data intelligence.
Our HQ is in Galway, Ireland and we have many members working remotely from Italy, France, the USA and the UK.
- The opportunity to work on a highly innovative software with a large impact on important use cases, ranging from Law Enforcement and Cyber Security to Finance and Pharma.
- Working with a great team, with world leading competencies in Search - Information Retrieval, Knowledge Graphs and Analytics.
- Competitive salary, stock option plan & pension contribution.
- Flexible remote-friendly work arrangement.
- A day for personal development in every sprint and access to online resources for self-learning.
Who we are looking for:
You should have a continuous improvement mindset and an interest in data analytics. This is an opportunity to create innovative solutions running on large scale infrastructure helping organizations tackle some of the most interesting data investigations in the world.
In this role you will:
- Write robust code and tests for new features.
- Contribute to regular bug scrubbing and fixing.
- Engage in code reviews for your teammates on GitHub.
- Participate in and lead design meetings, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives.
- Contribute to and drive the modernization of the application as we refactor legacy Angular.js components to modern React components and improve general usability.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in web application development.
- Hands-on experience with Git and basic Linux tooling.
- Experience in writing and consuming REST APIs.
- Familiarity with the Elastic Stack would be a big plus.
Candidates must be permitted to work in Ireland.
For any questions about the role and the company, contact email@example.com
Siren is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.