ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum. Guardant Health has launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360®, Guardant360 CDx and GuardantOMNI® tests for advanced stage cancer patients. These tests fuel development of its LUNAR program, which aims to address the needs of early stage cancer patients with neoadjuvant and adjuvant treatment selection, cancer survivors with surveillance, asymptomatic individuals eligible for cancer screening and individuals at a higher risk for developing cancer with early detection.
To support Guardant Health’s leadership in disruption of cancer treatments, the product team is looking for an energetic senior software product manager to manage requirements and prioritization for software development projects that are instrumental in Guardant Health’s delivered value to customers. This role will be primarily focused on managing the lab information management systems (LIMS).
The product team engages with program stakeholders and leadership to identify opportunities for enterprise-level business process optimization with focus on broad positive impact to the organization. Efforts include assessing critical business needs, collecting user needs, defining scope, setting priority, and supporting the implementation of new or streamlined business processes. The programs can range from operational improvements, new product launches, 3rd party integrations and broad enterprise system changes. Additionally, the role will leverage strategic thinking, business value analysis and stakeholder feedback to prioritize the right work for the team to focus on. The role will collaborate with the Enterprise Software and internal teams for the design, development, and implementation of software that achieves the desired outcomes specified by the program objectives.
Our team provides development roadmaps, product requirements, business analysis, visualization capabilities, business operations know-how, and complex stakeholder management across the enterprise. We strive to guarantee successful implementation, scalability and sustainability for internal and external initiatives that benefit patients, clients, internal users and the company.
- Organize and prioritize software projects, features, and improvements such that it is clear to management, stakeholders and the development team what is the most important work to focus on during which timeframe.
- Respond to business changes and new information quickly to effectively manage the efficient software implementation through product development ups and downs.
- Identify potential synergies and efficiencies across projects and programs for execution.
- Working with stakeholders from all organizations involved, clarify and document project requirements, objectives, scope, rationale, and resource needs to drive action plans.
- Assess workflows and processes that impact mission critical operations and flow of information among departments and external partners (as applicable) to identify improvement opportunities and create recommendations for software project initiatives.
- Working directly with engineering and test teams, support the software development process by resolving ambiguity, refining requirements, and adjusting the feature backlog over the course of development cycles.
- Collaborate with managers of enterprise-wide initiatives to ensure that all stakeholders and senior leadership are apprised of potential impacts and status of projects or processes. Inform project teams of potential barriers and opportunities to improve legacy processes.
- Develop and maintain a repository for project level communications including work products, tracking logs, and reporting tools to communicate status and deliverables.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to help coordinate software development timelines with broader programs.
● 8+ years of software product management experience
● Understanding of software development lifecycle
● Experience working with cross-functional teams
● Strong organizational and communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Demonstrated capability of managing a portfolio or backlog of software projects
● Experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) highly desirable
● Experience in diagnostics and/or regulated environments (e.g. FDA, CLIA, GCP, etc.) is a plus
● Bachelor’s degree required
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
We would like to talk with you about our exciting projects we currently have ongoing. Please see www.guardanthealth.com/jobs for more information and to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NO AGENCIES. To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE