You are the linking pin between 5CA and the global labor market. You combine technical and social skills to identify and engage with our future workforce, for both high-volume multilinguals and hyper specialist roles anywhere in the world!
In order to continue our ambitious journey of rapid growth, we need to constantly be in close touch with people that could potentially be 5CA's future employees. As Talent Sourcer, you are the first point of contact for potential candidates to get to know 5CA as a potential employer. You will be challenged with a high-pressure role with plenty of opportunities for initiative and growth. You work closely with TA and HR teams to understand current and future talent needs, and you adapt your approach based on those needs. You identify and reach out to potential candidates on various social media (Linkedin, Facebook) and other platforms where these potential candidates may congregate (i.e. job boards, career fairs). In order to be successful in this role, you will need to apply a clever of mix of pro-active talent pool building and on-demand proactive sourcing. Are you up for a challenge?!
- Identify and reach out to top talent across the globe, on various social media and other online platforms
- Craft personalized messages and job descriptions to attract potential candidates
- Build and maintain talent pools in a structured and scalable manner
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in TA, HR, and Marketing departments
- You have at least 1+ years of experience with Talent Sourcing, ideally in an international environment
- You are energetic result-driven; you strive to attract the best talent out there to make great impact
- You possess excellent emphatic and communicative skills - you love to engage!
- You are innovative and social media savvy
- You speak English fluently, any other languages are a big plus!
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise