Partner Success Manager
The Partner Success Manager will work with the Senior Director of Partnerships (SDP) to expand our partner channels and reach their revenue and sales goals.
In this role, you will have a chance to collaborate closely with CommentSold’s leadership team, and have a meaningful impact on CommentSold’s explosive growth, as we build our highly strategic Channel Partner programs.
The Partner Success Manager also assists in finding, onboarding, and enabling new partners that help us grow our new business. In addition, you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate details to our partners on the leads harvested from their networks.
This role reports to our Senior Director of Partnerships.
If you’re a sophisticated relationship builder and a natural leader who loves technology and thrives in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment -- this role is for you!
In this role, you will
- Own and exceed new business revenue targets for Channel management
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with sales partners who will deliver new customers
- Work closely with our Outbound Sales team to create strategies and support in closing new business deals
- Grow the program by identifying, qualifying, and adding new partners to the portfolio
- Diligently manage pipeline & measure success through Salesforce, including tracking and reporting to ensure reports and metrics accurately represent new partner opportunities and partners' impact
- Identify and share opportunities for partnership operational improvements as we strategically scale to include hundreds of partners and drive business outcomes
- Work with our SDP to cultivate relationships within multiple levels of our integration partner organizations (specifically sales, account managers, client services, and executive management) to become their trusted consultant
- Enhance ongoing partner enablement initiatives by keeping partners and affiliates up to date on program and product enhancements
If you’re right for this role, you,
- Experience with Inbound and Outbound sales in a quota-carrying role
- Salesforce experience is a plus; however, technical competence and the curiosity to learn tools quickly is a must
- Retail industry experience is a plus
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Experience working with channel partners and effectively managing the partner sales process
- A go-getter with a strong drive for prospecting new business from partners
- Ability to work independently in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills - as someone that will represent our brand to the world, this is incredibly important
- Must be resourceful with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be able to successfully work from home during normal business hours
- Experience with managing partnership cycles, identifying decision-makers, and selling over the phone/Zoom
- Have previous experience with selling services (ex. SaaS, b2b subscriptions, lending, etc.)
- Your work will be performed out of your home office, with Headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama. Remote staff located throughout the United States and Canada.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel to partner offices and market events are currently volunteer only. Once it becomes safe to travel, this role will have regular travel up to 25%. Evening, weekend, and extended hours as needed to participate in trade shows and events.
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.