CitizenShipper is a share-economy shipping and transportation marketplace that connects people who want something delivered with drivers who can actually do the delivery. As a marketplace, we focus mainly on helping pet owners find a transporter for their pets and so far we've helped thousands of pet owners reunite with their pets.
We are a virtual team and all work remotely
What you'll do:
- Think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience that delivers high value for organizations and their learners
- Tackle complex puzzles, providing users with intuitive tools and processes
- Create high-level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets
- Collaborate with team members and customers for ideas, insights, and feedback
- Provide and receive feedback gracefully and without ego
- You value thorough research. This includes, but not limited to, competitor research, user interviews, and usability testing. You understand inspiration can be drawn from the most unlikely places
- Work with tools like Figma, Jira, Product Board, Framer, and more
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of strategy, process, and leading cross-functional meetings to align teams
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, design, and product management teams
- Strong ability to craft a clear narrative and paint a vision that communicates and aligns teams
- Passion for team building and development
- 3+ years of design experience
- Art or Interaction Design degree a plus, but not required.
- Coding experience is a plus
Please provide a link to your portfolio.