CitizenShipper is a share-economy shipping and transportation marketplace that connects people who want something delivered with drivers who can actually do the delivery. As a marketplace, we focus mainly on helping pet owners find a transporter for their pets and so far we've helped thousands of pet owners reunite with their pets. Anyone can sign up as a driver, and search for shipments (usually long distance) on our site. People transport just about anything using CitizenShipper, but pets are extremely popular.
- Our team is international
- Everyone works remotely (from home)
- We have a “minimum meetings” culture
- We're still growing, and you have a lot of room to grow with us
We are seeking a professional, hard-working and optimistic product leader to help us take our product to the next level and beyond,
- Degree in a technical field or design/interaction a plus. Extra bonus for an MBA.
- 4 plus years of experience in the product field
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational issues with (portfolio management, risk management, etc.)
- Able to formulate and implement strategies for products
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- People leader with demonstrated success in driving and mentoring the research, design, and development team
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Understand the user experience and design
- Direct experience with digital management software or workplace collaboration software is desired
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of designers, developers, and related personnel.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become a key evangelist of CitizenShipper.