Recognized as a global leader in conversational commerce, iAdvize raised $38M in 2017 to expand in the US.
There are 5000 companies in the Marketing Technology Landscape. And our Conversational Experience Platform is the next category creating tangible business value to Brands and Enterprises worldwide.
And, we have ibbü, on-demand pool of experts. No one else does.
You will join a great team based out in the Boston Technology Corridor and on a daily basis work with the Sales and Marketing teams.
The opening up of a North American office in Boston in November 2017 (after a Series C funding of $38 million) enabled iAdvize to enter the US market. Growing in the US market is now a strategic priority for iAdvize to become a worldwide leader.
You will work closely with the US Head of Client Growth to support the development of our existing portfolio of clients:
Community Management (B2C)
The Community Operations team is in charge to manage the communities of ibbü experts with excellence in mind for our portfolio of clients.
- Source passionate and highly knowledgeable experts to staff up our existing communities, and build new communities from scratch as we onboard new clients.
- Be the main point of contact for the ibbü experts in their entire lifecycle with ibbü: application, onboarding, ramp up, run.
- Coach the experts from a quality perspective by adapting existing processes and pieces of content.
- Create new, scalable contents to support our rapid growth
- Control a boost the daily activity of the experts, driving more performance and quality to increase the value created for our customers.
- Strengthen the loyalty and engagement of our pool of experts.
- Participate in scalability projects to optimize our operational efficiency: better contents, better tools, removing friction, etc
Customer Success (B2B)
The Client Growth Team is in charge of the retention and upselling of the iAdvize customers by delivering the iAdvize value proposition. Our goal is to meet and exceed clients’ expectations by acting as trusted advisors supporting their digital transformation.
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in building value narrative for our customers, based on data analytics and conversation insights.
- Assist the Customer Success Strategist in building engagement strategies that will enhance the User Experience on our client’s websites and mobile apps.
- Creativity: you will bring to the table new ideas and concepts.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented: you are autonomous in finding solutions to problems.
- Business savvy: you know how to spot an opportunity.
- Entrepreneurial: you are excited by the challenge of building the future.
- Engagement: you have lots of energy, you want to learn and you are committed to succeeding.
- Knowledge of, or interest to learn marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Zapier, …), with a proven track record to the highly conversent with such tools.
- Quick and rigorous with a strong attention to details
- Knowledge of the basic eCommerce metrics and tools. Comfortable with number and reporting tools.
- Successful internships may lead to full time job opportunities, in case of job openings.
- A passion for brands and a desire to have an impact.
- Location: Anywhere in the U.S
- Type of Contract: Internship (payed minimum wage of the state of MA)
- Duration: 4 months full time only
- Start date: ASAP
- You must be based in the US to work remotely for this position
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.