At Tillit, we’re passionate about building software that helps B2B Merchants sell more, faster, and more efficiently. We partner with businesses large and small to transform how they take payments from their customers. Our software is used to make the checkout process frictionless - implementing for the first time truly one-click purchasing for businesses selling to other businesses. Tillit's software helps to increase sales conversion, gets Merchants paid quickly, reliably, and with no credit risk, and frees up cash so they can concentrate on what they do best-providing their customers with world-class goods and services.
We are presently building our main talent hubs in Oslo and London with a plan to expand to key European locations over the next 12 months. If you aren't based in either London or Oslo but are keen to explore the role further, we'd love to hear from you — Tillit is a remote-friendly company, with a flexible working policy accommodating onsite and remote teams, with the expectation that travel to our hubs will be required when needed.
Respect the craft, and make something beautiful.
You're Tillit's Sr Product Designer. Concise and elegant in how you craft your design language, you will lead Tillit's efforts to make beautiful, intuitive, and useful tools for our Users. You will work with essentially every team and stakeholder both within and outwith Tillit, and in many respects, you will be a central node in Tillit.
As we’re an early-stage startup you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Tillit's customer and merchant-facing products from our Dashboards, Checkout, Documentation, and Website.
- Creating user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Defining consistent UI components and interfaces.
- Creating engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual designs.
- Python & Golang for our back-end applications and data integration tools.
- Svelte JS for the frontend .
- Tillit cloud infrastructure is based on Google Cloud Platform.
- Postgres SQL for the database
- An impressive portfolio, demonstrating experience in product design is required for an initial screening.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across other form factors.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building.
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Java script, HTML, CSS, React, or similar languages would be a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Graphic animation (Principle, After Effects, …) will be a plus
- Genuine flexibility in how you work - because you're an adult, and it's what you do that matters, not what hours you work
- All the tech and tools you'll need
- 500 Euros in Learning and training annual allowance
- Other accessories: 27+ inch monitor, keyboard, mouse for office, and a 50% subsidy towards the purchase of home office equipment.